1) What's up with NFL head coaches? First, John Fox suffers a heart attack before the weekend, then Gary Kubiak has a something (not a heart attack or a stroke, says the team) on the field. Bros... you okay?
2) Remember when it was super awesome that Peyton Manning tied the all-time record for touchdown passes in a single game with 7? He now shares that record with Nick Foles. So, yeah, the 7 TD club gets a little more crowded (and a little less impressive.) For the record, 3 of those TDs went to Riley "Fight Any N-Word" Cooper. WHOO PHILLY.
3) Cleveland, I dunno what got into you yesterday, but God bless ya. Give it up to Coach Chud: dude knows he's got a pile of salty garbage for a team, but he gets the best out of that team week in and week out. You enjoy that win over Balto, you deserve it. (And someone get Coach a better fitting shirt. Dude is just swimming in those polos.)
4) I don't know if you've followed the situation in Miami with Jonathan Martin, but it's interesting: Martin had an emotional breakdown and has stepped away from the team for a while. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that it's because of persistent bullying, led by fellow lineman Richie Incognito. Incognito responded to the allegations of being a bully by going all COME AT ME BRO on Twitter. And now he's suspended from the team while the Dolphins sort it out. I want every parent to take a look at this story, and think about it whenever someone excuses a kid being a bully as "oh, that's just boys being boys". Because when left unchecked, that kinda crap just continues down the line.
5) The Kansas City Chiefs are so friggin' fraudulent, it's not even funny. Yes, they're 9-0. They've also played, hands down, the easiest schedule in the league. Okay, the defense is pretty good, but they're in for a rude awakening when they get back from the bye week: @ Denver, vs. San Diego, vs. Denver, @ Washington, @ Oakland, vs. Indianapolis, @ San Diego. They're going to miss the playoffs. If I could put money on it, I would.